Google has rolled out the Android 11 first developer preview.
Thefirst developer preview of Android 11 is based on:
- User privacy protections with new permission option
- Image decoder and camera features support
- Better Biometric security
- API’s for 5G and foldable devices and New app enhancements
- Appscompatibility for Pinhole and waterfall screens
First developer preview beta for Android 11 is available for Google Pixel devices and its access is only for developers.
HERE ARE SOME FEATURE WHICH ANDROID 11 WILL BRING:
- Built-in screen recorder: it brings a built-in screen recorder.
- Notification History: it allows you to check the notification history, it will show you recently dismissed section.
- Dark Mode Scheduling: it introduces Dark Mode Scheduling on “Auto” and “Custom”.
- Bubbles: Bubble feature will support third party messaging apps.
- App pinning: It brings back the app pinning feature with up to 4 apps in default.
- Mute Notification during video: Notifications can be muted while recording video.
- One time permission: It will approve temporary access through one-time permission and apps will need to request permission again for the next access.
- Airplane mode will no interrupt Bluetooth: Bluetooth stays connected when the phone is on airplane mode.
- Scrollable screenshots: brings the scrollable screenshot option.
- Touch sensitivity: It brings the option to increases the sensitivity of your touchscreen.
- More on Project Mainline: Project mainline gives users the ability to update parts of Android through the Play Store. In Android 11, Google added 12 new updatable modules, for a total of 22 modules.
SOURCE: HUAWEI CENTRAL