If you have more than one app for the same task, you can pick which app to use by default. If you set an app to do a certain thing by default, you can clear that setting.
- Open your device’s Settings app Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app that you no longer want to be the default. If you don’t see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Open by default and then Clear defaults.
- After clearing the default, when you take that action again, your device will ask you which app to use