The Android Oreo update for the T-Mobile Motorola Moto Z2 Force started to roll out a few days ago.
Steps to install if your on a rom.
1. Use this flash all link Here
2. After finished and setup your going to need a pc and sideload knowledge
3. Download this ota file OREO
4. Get your phone into recovery mode.
4.a the file is gonna have a lot of letters please do not rename or it wont work
4.b before you get into recovery you will see a dead Android. This IS normal. Your going to want to hold power and push volume up. It’s a split second kinda thing. Not something you guys forever. Hot that a few times if it doesn’t work the first time.
5 your going to want to go to in recovery to apply update via adb
6. run the command adb sideload (now drag the file to the command prompt and press enter)
7 if all good you will see a verifiying update the step 1/2 when you see that your fine.
8 Let it do its thing and at the end you may see and error about a drive disregard that.
9 reboot your system and now you should have oreo!
HOW TO ROOT
1. DOWNLOAD THIS.
2. FASTBOOT BOOT OR FLASH IT RUNNING “FASTBOOT BOOT /PATH/TO/BOOT.IMG” OR FASTBOOT FLASH /PATH/TO/BOOT.IMG
3. REBOOT AND PROFIT.
TWRP 3.2.1-0 Bootable and Permanent
Bootable Fastboot boot this *ONLY FOR OREO*
*Permanent is broken* Use boot able
Unencryption for oreo
Encryption Remover *FOR OREO ONLY*
*Must format then flash
For more information follow the link…