The Honor V30 series smartphone is coming to the European market next week, with Huawei ’s pre-installed HMS Service.
The Honor V30 is the upgraded version of the Honor V20 smartphone. It operates on Kirin 990 chipset with 5G support, apart from that, it comes with a punch-hole display with a massive 40-megapixel primary camera setup
HONOR V30 5G AND HONOR V30 PRO 5G SPECIFICATIONS:
- Both Honor V30 and V30 Pro smartphones have a 6.57 inch Full HD + display with IPS LCD. It has a 91.46% screen ratio.
- This smartphone operates on Kirin 990 5G chipset with Android 10 with an EMUI custom.
- An advanced fingerprint sensor has been provided on the phone for security.
- The Honor V30 has a triple rear camera setup, It has a 40-megapixel primary Sony IMX600 sensor, an 8-megapixel telephoto lens, and an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens.
- The Honor V30 Pro also has a triple camera setup, it has a 40-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel telephoto lens, and a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens. The phone has 4K HDR video recording support as well as features such as 5-axis electronic image stabilization and ultra-low vision.
- The Honor V30 has a 4,200 mAh battery with 40W fast charging support.
HMS: (Huawei Mobile Services) It is a collection of Huawei cloud service open capabilities. It is a cross-platform, cross-device service. The official launch of HMS means that Huawei already has complete ecological capabilities. This is considered to be a cross-platform operating system independently developed by Huawei.
source: Huawei central