What is Google Play Store:
Google Play Store is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. It serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications on any android device. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, magazines, books, movies, and television programs. But Play Music, Play Books, and Play Movies are all really libraries of content. Each has separate player apps that allow you to access your content.
Applications are available through Google Play either free of charge or at a cost. They can be downloaded directly on an Android device through the Play Store mobile app or by deploying the application to a device from the Google Play website. Some apps might target some specific requirements, such as minimum Android OS version, motion sensor for motion-dependent games or a front-facing camera for online video calling.
How To Download Apps From Google Play:
1. Launch Play Store from your app drawer or from home screen.
2. Select an app from the showcase or search it on the search bar.
3. After selection, tap on the selected app to open download page.
4. The app/game could be added to user’s wishlist by clicking on wishlist icon and you can also check the rating of that particular app/game to know more about its features and performance.
4. To install app simply click install button to start downloading
5. Once downloaded successfully, it’ll be automatically installed on the device.