Huawei starts releasing a new software update for the Huawei Freebuds 3. This update brings support for dual-channel transmission feature.
- Huawei FreeBuds 3: 22.214.171.1242
The size of this update is 2.01MB
- Improves the stability of the Bluetooth.
- Improve the charging success rate.
- Support for Bluetooth dual-channel synchronous transmission feature.
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS 3:
- Open the AI Life app on your phone.
- Connect earphones to your phone and place earphones inside the charging case, remain charging case open.
- Select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Tap on Check for updates.
- Tap on Update, if any update is available.
- After completion of the update, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be updated automatically.
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.
- If the battery level of the charging case stays below 30% after charging, put both earbuds into the charging case, keep the case open, and press and hold the button on the charging case for more than 10 seconds until the inner indicator light flashes red. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Before updating, please put both earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open until the update is complete
Source: Huawei central
Follow us on Telegram to get the latest update