Huawei introduces its new tablet series, Huawei MatePad in the global market. It is coming with a new design with a hole-punch display. Huawei MatePad Pro is having a Kirin 990 5G processor with 5G connectivity. It supports M-Pen, with Bluetooth fast pairing and wireless charging.
Huawei MatePad’s back design is made of fiberglass and available in orange, grey, red and green color options.
Display: 10.8-inch punch-hole display with 2K QHD resolution (2560×1600) and 289 PPI.
Processor: Kirin 990/Kirin 990 5G SoC
RAM/Storage: 6/8GB RAM and 128/256GB internal storage.
Battery: 7250mAh that can be recharged with 40W fast charging, 15W Wireless charging
Camera: 13MP f/1.8 aperture rear camera and 8MP f/2.0 aperture front camera.
Dimension and Weight: 149mm X 159mm X 7.2mm and weighs at 460g
For entertainment, it delivers cinema-grade audio with Histen 6.0 and tuned by Harmon Kardon.
From the software side, MatePad Pro runs EMUI 10 (Android 10) with the support of GPU Turbo 3 for better gaming performance and the multiscreen collaboration is there to make full use of its large display.
It has two color options of Black, and White, while more colors will be unlocked later on along with extra accessories including covers.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
- Huawei MatePad Pro (WiFi) 6GB+128GB version priced at 549 EUR.
- Huawei MatePad Pro (WiFi) 8GB+256GB version priced at 649 EUR.
- Huawei MatePad Pro (LTE) 6GB+128GB version priced at 599 EUR.
- Huawei MatePad Pro (LTE) 8GB+256GB version priced at 699 EUR.
- [Vegan Leather] Huawei MatePad Pro (WiFi) 8GB+256GB version priced at 749 EUR.
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G 8GB+256GB version priced at 799 EUR.
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G 8GB+512GB version priced at 949 EUR.
Huawei MatePad will on sale in the month of April 2020.
SOURCE: Huawei Central