Huawei is all set to release its new Huawei P40 series flagship on 26 March 2020. This series comprises of Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P40 Plus. Here is all you need to know about the Huawei P40 Pro smartphone.
- Rear camera: 50MP f/1.8 aperture main camera + 12MP Periscope F/4.0 125mm (Telephoto) OIS, PDAF, 5X optical zoom + 40MP 1.8 Ultrawide/Cine lens, 1/1.54, PDAF + ToF 3D depth sensor
- Front camera: 32MP F/2.0 selfie camera with ToF 3D (Depth and Face unlock)
- Display: 6.58-inch OLED (2K resolution) 90Hz, (Punch-hole design) Curved
- RAM/Storage: 8GB/256GB
- Software: EMUI 10.1
- SoC: Kirin 990 5G
- Battery: 4200mAh (40W, 27 wireless charging)
- Colors: Black, Icelandic White/Frost White, Silver Frost, Blue, Gold.
- Other important features: The main camera is supported by the Huawei XD Fusion engine to enhance images. 5G connectivity, Quad curved edge design, display fingerprint.
Huawei P40 128 GB is priced at 1,139 euros.
Huawei P40 Pro is going to launch on 26 March along with other P40 series smartphones.
Source: Huawei central
Follow us on Telegram to get the latest update.