Huawei officially launched the P40 series on March 26. P40 series comprises of Huawei P40, P40 Pro and P40 Pro+. The Huawei P40 Pro+ is coming with a 6.1-inch display and runs on EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10.
Below you check the Huawei P40 Pro+ specifications, price, and availability.
HUAWEI P40 Pro+ SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ OLED display (2640×1200) up to 90Hz
- Rear camera: 50MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS),40MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture),8MP SuperZoom Camera (10X Optical Zoom, f/4.4 aperture, OIS),8MP Telephoto Camera (3X Optical Zoom, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) and 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture),Depth Camera,IR Sensor
- Software: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- SoC: Kirin 990 5G
- RAM/Storage: 12GB RAM and 512GB Storage (expandable via nano memory card)
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 72.6 x 9.0mm (226g)
- Battery: 4200mAh (40W, 40W wireless charging)
- Network: GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi 6+, NFC
- Location: GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), AGPS, Glonass, BeiDou (B1I + B1C + B2a Tri-band), Galileo (E1 + E5a dual band). QZSS (L1 + L5 dual band), NavIC
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Laser Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor
- Colors: Black Ceramic and White Ceramic
HUAWEI P40+ PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
Huawei P40 Pro+ 8GB/512GB priced at 1399 euros (1532 USD) will be available from June 2020.
Source: Huawei central
Follow us on Telegram to get the latest update.