Huawei is all set to release its new Huawei P40 series flagship on 26 March 2020. This series comprises of Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P40 Plus. Here is all you need to know about the Huawei P40 smartphone.
- Rear camera: 50MP f/1.8 aperture main camera + 16MP 1.8 ultrawide camera + 8MP f/2.0 Telephoto camera with 3X optical zoom
- Front camera: 32MP F/2.0 selfie camera with Depth sensor
- Display: 6.1-inch OLED (FHD+) 60Hz, (Punch-hole design) Flat
- RAM/Storage: 6/8GB RAM and 128/256GB Storage
- Software: EMUI 10.1
- SoC: Kirin 990 5G
- Battery: 3800mAh (40W, wireless charging)
- Colors: Black, Icelandic White/Frost White, Silver Frost, Blue, Gold.
- Other important features: The zoom of this phone is supported by the ultra vision sensor, 5G Connectivity, display fingerprint.
Huawei P40 128 GB is priced at 849 euros.
Huawei P40 is going to launch on 26 March along with other P40 series smartphones.
Source: Huawei central
Follow us on Telegram to get the latest update.