LG today announced X4+, the company’s smartphone in the ‘X series’ in Korea. This device comes with a MIL-STD-810G rating, which essentially means it can withstand vibration, impact, low temperature, high temperature, thermal shock, and humidity.
Now, on top of that, LG has also included a dedicated DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) into this handset, DAC for a Hi-Res 32-bit 192kHz audio, which is yet another standout feature of this smartphone.
The LG X4 Plus does not exactly sport thin bezels, it looks more like a regular smartphone, as you can see in the provided images, and it comes with a rear-facing fingerprint scanner.
This smartphone comes with support for LG Pay. The LG X4 Plus comes in Moroccan Blue and Lavender Violet color variants, while it is priced at 300,000 won in Korea, which translates to $282. The phone is still not available for purchase, but it will be later this month via three major carriers in the country.
LG X4+ specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD) IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 77-degree lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, 100-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, LG Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi DAC
- MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 75.1 x 8.6mm;Weight: 172.3g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery