OnePlus said last month that it’s already working on the Android Oreo update and it will soon make it available through its closed beta and open beta programs.
The update weighs in at around 86MB.
Here’s the changelog:
- Stability improvements
- Clarity improvements for selfie in low light
- Performance improvements for 3rd party camera apps
- Added assistive lighting for face unlock
- Improvements for expanded screenshot
- Improvements for Wi-Fi display
- Updated Android security patch to December
Read: OnePlus 5T First Android Oreo Open Beta Announced