OnePlus has been a unique company from the start, churning out phones that consistently break the mold in many ways. On Thursday OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition officially launched in India, with the Chinese original equipment manufacturer revealing that the handset will go on sale tomorrow as an Amazon India exclusive, much like the regular OnePlus 5T.
The smartphone that’s already been teased earlier this month will retail for Rs. 38,999, or approximately $607, with that price tag being comparable to the one attached to the device in Europe.
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat | OxygenOS
- Display: 6.01-inch Full HD+ (1080 x 2160) AMOLED | 401 ppi | 18:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.45 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 10nm | Adreno 540 GPU
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 16 MP Sony IMX 398 sensor | 1.12 µm | f/1.7 aperture + 20 MP IMX 376K sensor | 1.0 µm | f/1.7 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP Sony IMX 371 sensor, 1.0 µm, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3,300 mAh | Dash Charge (5V 4A)
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 162 g
The company’s existing experience zones will provide consumers with an opportunity for a hands-on session with the Android flagship whose stock was described as relatively limited, though no more details on the matter have yet been provided by the OEM.
With OnePlus also celebrating its fourth anniversary this week, the company is presently giving away 10,000 tickets for Star Wars: The Last Jedi screenings in India and will be announcing more information on its initiative later today.
Presenting the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition! pic.twitter.com/imUlihcNQ7
— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) December 14, 2017