Last week, OxygenOS v4.7.4 rolled out, but now a system image of that version is also available for download. OnePlus even has full instructions for flashing the update.
OxygenOS v4.7.4 clocks in at 1.57GB. Place the ZIP file on your device’s internal storage and use the recovery to install it.
You can also use ADB if you’ve got that set up. OnePlus says you need an unlocked bootloader to install the system image, but it is confirmed that the stock 5T recovery can install it even on a locked device.
- Added a new wallpaper
- Optimized UI of Camera
- Improvements for photo quality
- Optimizations for audio from speaker and earphones
- Optimizations for vibration
- Optimizations for Face unlock
- WiFi battery usage optimization
- Improved stability of fingerprint and GPS
- General bug fixes and system stability improvements