OnePlus 6 will probably arrive in mid-2018, probably June, and while we wait for the phone to launch, let’s check out this concept design. A YouTube channel called ‘Science and Technology’ has already released a concept design for the device.
It’s worth noting that this concept design has nothing with an actual design of the phone, this is not a leak or anything of the sort.
In concept video, you can see, phone is made out of metal, just like the OnePlus 5T. A dual camera, this time it’s vertically aligned, and below those two cameras with LED flash.
The OnePlus’s logo has been moved to the lower part of the phone’s back side. The bezels seem to be even thinner than they are on the OnePlus 5T, and the device’s display still sports rounded edges.
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880 x 1440) Optic AMOLED panel, Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 SoC
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM & 64GB / 128GB / 256GB of storage
- 16 & 12 MP snappers, with an f/1.6 aperture, OIS, and PDAF
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Type-C USB port
- 3,950mAh non-removable battery (Dash Charge fast charging is included)
Check out the concept video: