Long waiting…..We have been waiting for Marshmallow since February 2016.
After soak testing for OxygenOS 3.0 based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 started a few weeks ago, and now we have something to share with you.
— OnePlus (@oneplus) March 30, 2016
“We still want to ask the community for help to make sure we work out any remaining kinks before we OTA the build officially. What’s available today is a daily-driver-material community release of 3.0. If you’re the type who won’t mind rolling up your sleeves a bit to get your Marshmallow on, this one’s for you.” OnePlus official said.
In OnePlus forum, The Company development support team ask for a little help with testing some aspects of the software that require a larger user base around the world.
Also need feedback on:
- Network testing (how is this update working on your specific carrier, your specific region?)
- Are you noticing improvements to the camera (both UI and picture quality)?
- Performance and battery life – let us know how your phone runs.
This build is OTA eligible which means you’ll receive future OTAs on this build so don’t worry about not getting updates if you flash this.
Read Next: MIUI 7.2.8 ROM Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Starts Rolling Out in China
- Device OnePlus 2
- Version 0 Beta
- Update time 2016-03-30
- File size 1 GB
- MD5 hash 9b30f7f1a8977861b780b36ac8c6ee34
- Direct Download Link
- Page Link
- Oxygen Recovery(Optional)
- Other OxygenOS Version
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade
- New OnePlus Camera
- New launcher setting to support wallpaper picker
- Shelf upgrade
- System performance improvement
- Finger Print performance improvement
- New setting arrangement
- Applied March security patch
- Re-registering fingerprints after flash
- Maxxaudio tuner and presets removed
- Rollback to previous OxygenOS version will not work without wiping the data
- Experienced wifi speed issues
- Some apps may require M compatible version
- Re-arranging quick setting icons may fail
- Language localization not complete
- It only support dirty flashing of this build using Oxygen recovery.
- Dirty flashing (that means flashing the update without wiping data or factory resetting first) requires OxygenOS 2.2.0 or higher.
- Factory reset is needed if you are using any other recovery or coming from any other ROM. We do not guarantee these cases to work properly.
- We ALWAYS recommend backing up all your important personal data before flashing.
- Water resistance test for Samsung’s Galaxy S7 ? Can survive!
- Apple, Samsung: Need to think new plan smartphone makers, Report
- Apple’s iPhone 7 Introducing Plan |Apple’s upcoming iPhone can change the game
- APPLE-FBI WAR – FBI may have found way to unlock/hack into Apple’s iPhone!
- Apple’s iPhone 7 – might be the phone of our dream