The new OxygenOS versions don’t bring the Android 8.1 Oreo update, which many users have been expecting for some time now, especially as the two newer OnePlus handsets are already running them.
The Chinese original equipment manufacturer announced the new software for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T on its official forum, with some of its customers responding to the development with inquiries about the state of the Android 8.1 Oreo upgrade for their handsets.
Nonetheless, OxygenOS for the OnePlus 3 has been bumped up to version 32 while the OnePlus 3T received version 23. Also, OnePlus has yet to elaborate on the availability of Android 8.1 on the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. Just recently, the company rolled out the same OS update to the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.
New auto pick up gesture
- answer an incoming call by raising the phone
- New design for Collections tab
- Added reorder function for Collections
- Added recently deleted Collection
- Added support to migrate application data, allowing you to switch between devices seamlessly
- Updated Android security patch to 2018-02
- General bug fixes and improvements