Huawei P40 is now officially launched and comes with various features such as Underwater mode. Underwater photography mode allows users to take Images under the water.
Note: Before placing your phone in water, make sure that it is in a waterproof case and that the case is closed tight. Don’t keep your phone underwater for a long period of time.
How to use underwater mode
To use the Underwater mode, kindly follow the steps below-
- Open Camera in your device
- Then go to More button
- Then tap to Underwater button
Now you can:
- Press the Volume up button to take a photo.
- Press and hold the Volume up button to take a burst photo.
- Press the Volume down button to record a video. During recording, press the Volume up button to pause and the Volume down button to stop.
- Press the Power button to turn off the screen, and press it again to activate the camera.
- When you are finished, follow the onscreen instructions to exit the camera.
Join us on Telegram